ABOUTBuilt in HTML5/jQuery/CSS for shoutcast 1+2, icecast2 & radionomy
This HTML5 radio player is the most used player since 2004 in over 15.000 installations.
This native HTML5 Radio can grab “Now Playing Song Information” on player as StreamTitle for Shoutcast 1 + 2, Icecast 2 & radionomy Streams.
BIGGEST SERVER COMPATIBILITY
Compatible with Shoutcast 1/2, Icecast 2, radionomy and many other servers.
It is compatible with IOS and Android operating systems. Streamed in background on mobile devices. Touchable and Dragable controlling UI.
Optimized to look great on Desktop, Tablet and Phone!
Direct requests to Icecast, shoutcast & radionomy Server. Fast and automatic update.
You can create any color scheme, having the possibility to integrate it in any design.
Real animated sound-analyzer for CORS-Server.
NATIVE BROWSE CODE
Built in pure HTML5, CSS, jQuery. Included fallback php script.
Play more than one stream on the same page. The player will stopped automatically all other radio's.
The radio works on many modern browsers and smartphones. I am trying to adapt the radio to the ever growing browsers and smartphones.
- OS X*
- iOS 8*
- iOS 9*
- iOS 10*
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Android 4.x
- Android 5.x
- Android 6.x
- Android 7.x
- Android 8.x
- Linux (Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, openSuse)
- Firefox 32.0.2 – 58.x
- Google Chrome v24.x – 64.x
- maxthon cloud browser v4.x - 5.x
- SeaMonkey v2.4.x
- Yandex v1.7.x – 17.x
- Microsoft Internet Explorer v10.x – 11.x*
- Microsoft Edge v38.x – 41.x
- Opera 25.x – 49.x
- Opera mini v8.x
- Safari 10.x – 11.x for MAC OSX*
- all iOS Devices and Safari-Browser and IE-Browser does not support real-analyzer mode. In this case is started automatically the fake-analyzer mode. - all iOS devices will not support the volume control function. In this case is disable the volume controler. - To Play, or Not to Play New AutoPlay Policies for Safari 11, Safari will not supported the autoplay function.
default MP3-Audio Stream-ULRs
NO: AAC+/HE-AAC, eAAC+/AAC+ v2/HE-AAC v2