ABOUTBuilt in HTML5/jQuery/CSS for shoutcast2, icecast2, radionomy & radiojar
This native internet web radio player plugin is the most used player since 2004 in over 16.000 installations.
It is compatible with IOS and Android operating systems. Streamed in background on mobile devices. Touchable and Dragable controlling UI.
Optimized to look great on Desktop, Tablet and Phone!
You can create any color scheme, having the possibility to integrate it in any design.
Real animated sound-analyzer for CORS-Server.
NATIVE BROWSE CODE
Built in pure HTML5, CSS, jQuery. Included fallback php script.
Play more than one stream on the same page. The player will stopped automatically all other radio's.
The radio works on many modern browsers and smartphones. I am trying to adapt the radio to the ever growing browsers and smartphones.
- OS X*
- iOS 8*
- iOS 9*
- iOS 10*
- iOS 11*
- iOS 12*
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Android 4.x
- Android 5.x
- Android 6.x
- Android 7.x
- Android 8.x
- Android 9.x
- Linux (Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, openSuse)
- Firefox 32.0.2 – 68.x
- Google Chrome v24.x – 76.x
- maxthon cloud browser v4.x - 5.x
- SeaMonkey v2.4.x
- Yandex v1.7.x – 18.x
- Microsoft Internet Explorer v10.x – 11.x*
- Microsoft Edge v38.x – 44.x
- Opera 25.x – 60.x
- Opera mini v8.x
- Safari 10.x – 12.x for MAC OSX*
- privacy browser 2.x
- foss browser 5.x
- puffin browser 7.x
- all iOS Devices and Safari-Browser and IE-Browser does not support real-analyzer mode. In this case is started automatically the fake-analyzer mode. - all iOS devices will not support the volume control function. In this case is disable the volume controler. - To Play, or Not to Play New AutoPlay Policies for Safari 11, Safari will not supported the autoplay function.
default MP3-Audio Stream-ULRs
NO: AAC+/HE-AAC, eAAC+/AAC+ v2/HE-AAC v2